The MOKO Foundation (TMF) is a registered Charitable Trust with the vision connecting people with opportunities for a better Aotearoa New Zealand. In its endeavour to change the world, TMF is starting with the Far North of New Zealand. TMF was established in response to the generosity of good New Zealanders who have supported the work of Dr Lance O'Sullivan.
The mission of TMF is to support and empower communities, with a focus on vulnerable children and young people. The areas of particular interest are Education, Leadership and Health.
The goals of TMF are:
- Growth & Sustainability - Ensuring long term, sustainable growth that promotes the cultural, economic, social, health and environmental aspirations of our corporate community, sponsors and ambassadors.
- Enhance & Develop Programmes and Initiatives - Continue the development of programmes and initiatives aligned to our vision and strategic objectives.
- Develop & Maintain Key Investment Partnerships - Ensure partnerships are meaningful, lasting and provide added value.
TMF upholds the following values:
- Aroha - Show love, passion and respect
- Manaaki - Advocate, support and empower when required
- Kaha - Be courageous
- Pono - Make every engagement authentic
- Tika - Show integrity, ensure accuracy, maintain high quality
- Whakawhanaungatanga - Integration, work together
To view our Strategic Plan 2016-2018, click here